Boskalis provides integrated services that no other company in the international energy sector can provide, thanks to our unique and extensive range of marine services for onshore and offshore facilities. These range from development, construction, transport and installation, to inspection, repair and maintenance, and eventual decommissioning. With our commitment to safety, professionalism and entrepreneurship, our experts have the drive and focus to achieve the best result for our clients.
Building expert teams for your project
We can build dedicated teams around clients and projects, drawing on expertise from the breadth of the Boskalis group of companies. In addition to our dedicated crew onboard our vessels, you can rely on our highly skilled professionals from a wide range of disciplines. These include hydraulic, transport, marine and civil engineering, ecology, morphology, geology, geophysics and marine biology.
Complete life-cycle services
- In the pre-design phase we help determine the feasibility of your business case.
- During the design phase we create a solution that fits your requirements.
- As your main contractor, we streamline execution by managing subcontractors and communicating with stakeholders.
- We provide cost-effective solutions by offering (long-term) IRM campaigns.
- At the end of the life-cycle we can reduce the total cost of ownership and limit the environmental footprint through our decommissioning services.
What sets us apart
Let's talk Integrated offshore solutions
For offshore energy related queries get in touch with our Offshore Energy department.
Stay up to date
Enter your email address to receive Boskalis press releases or news updates.