The preparation and execution of a construction project theoretical knowledge and a scientific approach, as well as practical experience and real-life construction insight. The link with Boskalis means that Hydronamic employees are often also closely involved in the execution of projects. They therefore not only have technical knowledge, but also a wealth of practical experience. This gives them a leading edge in the development of new techniques. Clients who do not use other Boskalis services can also benefit from this expertise.
Hydronamic offers a unique combination of thought and action.
Hydronamic’s fields of expertise
A think tank with around 40 engineers, Hydronamic’s experts conduct project development and research studies, design projects, and provide project execution support and training programs in the following disciplines.
- Port and waterway engineering: Hydronamic employs mathematical models and computer manoeuvring simulations to identify critical points and provide solutions.
- Coastal and shore protection works: Hydronamic has developed a range of tools for the prediction of coastline behavior and the design of coastal protection schemes.
- Morphology and hydrology: Although not every natural flow of water should be tamed, better utilization for the benefit of nature and man is often possible.
- Offshore technology: Hydronamic has a thorough understanding of dredging and trenching processes, and sea-bottom behavior, and has prepared cost-effective schemes, several having been adopted industry-wide.
- Environment: Hydronamic ensures that projects take into account environmental considerations, through on-site investigations and the application of a wealth of knowledge and state-of-the-art technology.
- Soil remediation: Hydronamic develops technical and commercial concepts for a range of new solutions.