In November 2010 Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) awarded the contract to refurbish this facility to Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) with Nigerian Westminster Dredging and Marine Limited (NWDM) as subcontractor. The Olero Creek Restoration Project (OCR) is a 70 million US$ construction and commissioning subcontract. The scope of work is the refurbishment and reinstatement of the North Water Station (NWS) and its hook up to the interconnecting piping at Olero Creek.
- The North Flow Station (NFS), including production separation and oil shipping;
- The North Water Station (NWS), including water treating and injection;
- The North Compression Station (NCS), including gas compression and dehydration;
- Quarters and Utilities Station (QUS), including accommodations, power generation and utilities.
- Latitude: 05 degree 51 minutes 28.6811 seconds
- Longitude: 05 degree 07 minutes 55.4051 seconds
NWDM General scope of work
The NWDM scope of work consisted of the refurbishment of existing equipment and installation of new equipment on the North Water Station (NWS) at the NWDM Merogun yard in Warri and the transportation, installation, hook-up, commissioning and start-up at the Olero Creek location on completion of the refurbishment works. The NWS is a concrete gravity based barge with dimension 51.92m x 24.44m x 4.27m. The barge arrived at the NWDM yard in December 2010.